As you know, bankers behave with their clients, they just told my mother to do it on stamp paper… That`s all. I even refused to talk to myself. Hello Sreekanth ji, brother I was given some money to my pet, but not my relative. I have 2 PN phrases, 3 blank cheques and 1 (white stamped paper 100 Rs). Now the problem is that he gets away with my money and many others. Not many people are already filing a complaint against him. I am waiting to register my complaint against him because his older brother is in contact with me. He said he would erase my quantity, but I doubt it would be his tricks just to get a little more time from me. What are you saying? What am I supposed to do? My father gave a loan of 10 lakes to his neighbour with 2% interest and registered in by note. Now he is not paying the interest amount properly.

Could you please suggest how we could take legal action against him, what is the procedure? Pronote was published on 2014 Sep. I approached to be the guarantor of the credit he receives from a private institution. As a good friend, I provided him with copies of my stove card, the electricity bill, the payslip. In December 2015, I reimbursed my wife for the remaining $95,000. I made this payment by making money from my U.S. bank account into their U.S. bank account. After that, we both signed on the back of the PN and stated that the loan had been fully paid and that the PN was cancelled (and my wife returned this PN to me). Fortunately, I still have this PN with me. 1) You must send the legal heir of the deceased a legal opinion requesting the return of the fund you have advanced, although a personal loan to a person cannot hire the legal heir. However, if a property is present in the name of the deceased, you can annex e.N. I live in the United States My friend lives in India, he wants 60,000 INR for his father`s hospital expenses.

I am ready to help him as a loan, we have an oral agreement, because he will reimburse me every month in May, June and July 20000. but the money I will give him comes from my sister`s savings. I don`t want to confuse my friendship with my sister`s wedding. some, as I would like to conclude in a loan agreement. But I`m not in India physically. Give me an idea. Please Hello Sir, I am taking out a loan (interest-free loan) of my sister`s Rs 5 Lakhs for home purchase. Is it advisable to enter into a credit contract to avoid any tax impact on me or my sister? Please inform my wife and I live in the United States. We visited India for a few months in October 2010, when my father was seriously ill.

My wife (money borrowed from her family in India) lent me money (about 50 lakhs rupees) for my father`s treatment. I gave my wife a PN saying I`d pay her back either 50 Indian lakhs or $100,000. I signed this PN in October 2010, when we were both in India. We used a 1 rupee turnover stamp on which I signed the PN.